- Plus power tolerance (0.3%) to ensure the high reliability to power output
- Modules conform to TUV to withstand high level of wind and snow load
- Proprietary PV glass design improve oblique irradiance performance
and enhance module yield in low light and medium angle light condition
- Easy installation and minimal maintenance with compatibility to industry standard inverters and mounting systems
- Junction box and bypass diodes guarantee the modules free of overheating and ‘Hotspot Effect’
T-Solar manufactures high-quality crystalline modules through
rigorous quality control ensures a guaranteed power performance in solar
arrays for residential and commercial installations.
- Manufacturing with international quality standard and environment management system: ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Modules conform to: IEC61215, IEC61730, CE, ROHS.
- Minimal wiring effort required as the module has high reverse current resistance.
- Most updated design with drainage holes in the frame ensures the modules to withstand various weather conditions.