HOW WE COLLECT AND USE PERSONAL DATA
“Personal Data” means any information associated with an individual person, or that can be reasonably used to identify an individual person. For example, your name, home address, phone number, email address and any other information that we tie to these elements. Personal Data does not include “aggregated” or “de-identified” information that does not specifically identify a person.
We collect and receive the following types of data when you use the Services.
Data Provided By You
We collect Personal Data that you give to us. For example, when you enter the information into form fields on our Services we may collect:
Contact information like your name, address, and telephone number;
Demographic information, such as your age, information about your household, product preferences and other interests and likes;
Communications preferences, including marketing preferences;
Inquiries you make, including the content of your voice and text messages;
And with your permission, information from applications on your device;
We use this information for the intended purpose, including to run our business, manage your account, communicate with you, deliver the Services or any program you signed up for, conduct advertising and marketing activities, understand our customers, and improve our products, business and services.
Information We Automatically Collect
We use technologies to collect data that do not directly reveal your identity (we call this “Other Information”). Examples of these technologies include the following:
Logging: Like most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, internet service provider, the pages you navigate to or from, your operating system, clickstream data, and time and date of your visit.
Most Internet browsers allow you to remove or manage cookie functions and adjust your privacy and security preferences. For information on how to do this, access the “help” menu on your Internet browser, or visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/how-to-control-cookies/. Please note, however, that disabling our cookies may result in your inability to take full advantage of all of the features of our Services.
Analytics: We may use analytics providers such as Google Analytics to help us evaluate the Services. Data about the general attributes of your device may also be collected when you use the mobile application. To opt out of the aggregation and analysis of data collected about you on our Services by Google Analytics.
We may collect Personal Data from a number of third party sources.
Loyalty and Rewards Partners: We use business partners to help us run our loyalty and rewards programs. Some of these partners have access to Personal Data about you that we may not otherwise have (for example, where you sign up directly with that provider) and share this information with us in connection with administering the loyalty and rewards program.
we collect location information through the Services. We do this to offer certain location-based services like delivering ads that are relevant to your location and conducting analytics to improve our stores and the Services. If you allow us to collect your location, we may collect precise location information. The way in which we collect location is different depending on whether you are accessing the Services through a website or a mobile application.
Website:If through a website, we use technologies, including IP lookup, to detect your location so that we can automatically show you the closest store to your area. Depending on browser type, your browser may inform you that the Site would like to collect your location and request your permission to do so. If you allow it, location information is then collected and may be stored locally on your device. If you decline the collection of location information, your location is not collected and you must manually enter your location.
ADDITIONAL USES OF PERSONAL DATA
In addition to the uses described above, we may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Operating our business, delivering our products and services, managing your accounts and loyalty and rewards programs, and for any other lawful, legitimate business purposes;
- Processing and completing your transactions including, as applicable, order confirmation, enrollment in our loyalty or other programs, and delivering products or services;
- Administering sweepstakes and promotions or contacting you regarding a contest prize;
- Contacting you to respond to your requests or inquiries, to tell you about programs, products, or services we believe may be of interest to you, to share with you special offers from other companies, to alert you to a product safety announcement or recall, or to correct an offer, promotion, or advertisement;
- Providing you with newsletters, articles, product or service alerts, new product or service announcements, savings awards, event invitations, and other information, personally tailored coupons, programs, promotional information, offers, and other information;
- Conducting market research to help us understand trends and customer needs across product categories or customer groups, administering our loyalty and rewards programs including allowing you to create and maintain customer profiles, analyzing your interactions with us, presenting customized offers, and improving our products, services, programs, and other offerings;
HOW WE SHARE AND DISCLOSE PERSONAL DATA
Service Providers:We share your Personal Data with third party service providers who complete transactions or perform services on our behalf or for your benefit, such as for website hosting, administering our loyalty program, payment processing, marketing, analytics, or to verify customer data, such as mailing addresses.
Legal Process, Safety and Terms Enforcement:We may disclose your Personal Data to legal or government regulatory authorities in response to their requests for such information or to assist in investigations. We may also disclose your Personal Data to third parties in connection with claims, disputes or litigation, when otherwise required by law, or if we determine its disclosure is necessary to protect the health and safety of you or us, or to enforce our legal rights or contractual commitments that you have made.
HOW TO UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION
You may contact us update your information using the “Contact” information below. We will retain your Personal Data for as long as your account is active or as reasonably useful for commercial purposes. We will retain and use your Personal Data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations or data retention policies, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
HOW TO CONTACT US
By Mail: email@example.com
By Phone: 051 4442429